Saturday, July 7, 2007

Mt. Washington Delayed

The Mt. Washington Newtons Revenge has been delayed for one day due to crazy weather. I woke up at the un-godly hour of 5a.m to choke down some breakfast. Always hard to do. Rolling out the door my friendly nieghbors at the hotel wished me good luck-as they were going to the race as well. On the way over to the race I stopped into the hotel that Mr. Cesar and Micah were staying at for some good coffee. I rolled up and they were shaking thier heads like: don't even think about bumming coffee off of us Hagman. Then they said that the race was off: winds were at 71 mph, temps at 40, wind chill 27 and
visibility 0.

I probably would have been blown off the mountain, shortly after skinnier Grajales would have been.

The road far below
The Ski Area across the way

These were all the way up the Mtn.


No comments: