Tuesday, July 24, 2007

The Altoona Buzz

I'm writing this from a free wi-fi hot spot at Panera Bread Co from Altoona, PA. I'm here for them Tour of Toona, one of Americas most prestigious stage races. There are 200 people registered and we will be racing on roads made for wagons. It should be fun, but unfortunately I won't be able to post too many blogs. Later today the race will be on and getting out from our ghetto sorority house will be, well, not really happening.

Yesterday was the TTT. I detonated early and had a terrible race. I guess I need to get my head into the game. I'm having a terribly hard time jump starting my motivator and ability to suffer.

I wonder what all my people in Durango are doing. Probably riding mountain bikes and floating the river in tubes with delicious SKA....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shagman, Get your head into that race. It is made for you man. Your legs will come around. Stage 3 is a great day for you. Sit in, get up to the front at the bottom and hang on. Rip into it. You can lay the wood at that race. By the way, I just got back to Durango and I am currently sipping on a Ska True Blonde! No tubing though as it is Monsoon season.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.