Friday, April 6, 2007

And...The beer does flow like wine

Traveling back to Aspen for a few days to visit my parents and brother has brought me back to winter. I was living in what felt like full blown summer out in California but am now back in early spring. The mornings are all frosty and the afternoons are full of gapers that are walking around in their rear entry ski boots looking like they belong on another planet. Planet gaper.

I am however riding on roads that I have not been on in years. All those old feelings of when I was just beginning to ride came back and wish that I could stay and hit up the local race series. The Aspen Cycling Club puts on a great series with National caliber racing. Maybe I can return to ride a few races and bring the wrath to all the local boys who used to pummel my ass. Looking forward to a long drive out to GA!

NOT!

No comments: