Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Philly Week

Well, since it has been about a month since my last entry I thought it would be very fitting that I now post another blog. Here in PA among the humble Amish and Mennonites I have been training and racing for the past week. What an amazing people. They are incredibly self sufficient and every one has a garden that looks so delicious. Its really hard to believe that Floyd Landis grew up in this area, in this environment. The slow pace of living is so opposite to that of a Tour de France Winner. (Well, did he really win? another discussion...)

Anyhow, My legs are the best that they have been all year, and thankfully they are good for Philly week. This is my first experience here and it has been a fine one indeed. I have raced in the CSC Invitational and in Lancaster. Coming up is Reading (Red-ing) and then Philly. Hope my legs will endure the punishment.

Good job to all of my fellow Durangotangs that went to Mt. Hood and kicked ass. Ben Kneller, your a stud!

No comments: